The future of I.T. Support, Today!
With Gentron's proprietary remote monitoring software, downtime can become a part of the past. With our specialized software, our team of specialized support members is notified the instant one of your services is experiencing performance issues or is busy failing.
The future of support is remote support. Cutting down on wait time and downtime. Why wait when one of our dedicated support team members could quickly and easily solve your I.T. related issues remotely?
What if you can't wait at all?
Gentron offers on-site outsourced I.T. Support.
Outsourcing your I.T. Department might just be one of the best decisions you can make for your business.
Fastest Response Time
Full Time On-Site
1 Day a Week
4 Days A Month
10 Sessions Per Month
2 Days a Week
8 Days A Month
20 Sessions Per Month
Remote Support Only
R450.00 / Hour On-Site
ABOUT Gentron's Remote Monitoring and Managment service
Gentron has made a commitment to be the most powerful RMM in the marketplace. We are dedicated to create the absolute best user experience and to integrate all of the products you love to use. The platform is the result of thousands of MSPs’ feedback, and of the input from the product management teams of all the vendors you use today.
Gentron's RMM AT A GLANCE
• Zero Training Time – A huge library of built-in templates, scripts and preconfigured policies makes the onboarding experience a breeze.
• 360 Monitoring – Monitor devices ranging from Windows to Mac endpoints, networking
hardware, as well as websites, DNS records, email servers.
• One Click Remediation – Restore/Delete Anti-Virus threats, approve or reject patches on demand, and
reset alerts on demand.
• Remote Control – Gentron's RMM has the best-in-class remote control integration with TeamViewer that allows synchronization of devices, customers, and users from TeamViewer, thereby making
• Patch Management – State-of-the-art patching engine that lets patching operating systems as well as third-party software at the click of a button. Elaborate framework to control patching at the system, customer, and device level.
• Integrated Device Viewer – Unparalleled visibility into devices with high-level overviews, device and
monitoring details, and alerting and self-healing actions.
• Network Monitoring – Perform Deep Network monitoring using SNMP, Syslog, and Traps. Take a deep look at traffic using NetFlow/S-Flow/IPFIX protocols. Run a backup of Cisco and HP hardware and see the configuration in the Gentron portal.
• Best of Breed Integrations – Gentron's focus is to be an ecosystem player. That is the reason why seamless integrations span across all realms: Remote Control, Antivirus, Patching, Backup, etc.
• Layered Security Approach – Gentron tackles customer security from various angles - Deploy and manage antivirus on the endpoints, monitor router and firewall configuration for changes, manage and monitor backup jobs and monitor traffic flow.